Things we've loved this week:
- Elise Gets Crafty - Adrienne has been overly obsessing on this, having just re-delved into podcasts, looking for things to fill the arduous commute to and from the office. There's so many podcasts that it feels hard to know which ones to try, but this was found through a random blog recommendation, and despite the title, Elise doesn't talk VERY much about craft, but DOES cover really interesting stuff about having a creative online presence - whilst staying interesting and involving different guests from week to week. (Adrienne is so obsessed she's now downloaded all 48+ episodes!)
- Getting organised! We LOVE Really Useful Boxes but generally cringe at the price.. however having used one of their organiser boxes, we realised we'd need a few more.. and now Kirsty has been on an organise-a-thon! Combined with a random shopping spree on Amazon for some specialist pegboard accoutrements..
- SPRING HAS SPRUNG. Kirsty snapped a couple of quick iPhone shots of some scroll banners we've been working on to add to our SEAMEN SAYINGS and is enjoying having DAYLIGHT to help in her endeavours! (Louis is also loving the sun.. he shuffles around the room squishing his little Boston Terrier chops into the tiniest shafts of sun!)
Things we've not loved:
- Work stress feeling at times overwhelming. Projects are coming to an end soon, so that's when we've scheduled sleep in. That's normal, yes?
- Kirsty hated Metro's 'Top 50 Film Adaptations' as voted for by children and young people. "18. Die Hard". Tiny humans voted for DIE HARD THE BOOK. THE BOOK. We're skeptical.